Calendula is traditionally used for the skin, thanks to the oil's anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and related properties. The bright pink color is the natural, concentrated pigment extracted from the bright orange petals by Co2 method.
1. Skin dryness or chapping — Calendula oil is a great moisturizer for dry skin and for severely chapped or split skin. It helps soothe the area and reduce the pain.
2. Inflammation — It works well on sprained muscles or bruises; its anti-inflammatory action helps lessen swelling from injury. Calendula may also helps treat spider veins & varicose veins.
3. Baby care — The oil helps relieve diaper rashes.
4. Minor cuts and wounds — The antiseptic and antimicrobial action of the oil help speed up healing of wounds and minor cuts, and also help relieve insect bites, acne and bed sores.
5. Skin issues — Sport chaffing from cycling, Sun Burn, Eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and other skin problems can be soothed. Calendula's anti-fungal action is also great for helping treat athlete's foot and jock itch.