1. Its grown organically here in CANADA.
2. Absorbs UV rays (Oomah et al., 2000) although use as a sunscreen has not yet been confirmed.
3. Anti-inflammatory due to high content of alpha linolenic acid (the highest in any fruit seed oil) and phytosterols, therefore helpful for minimizing the appearance of eczema and psoriasis.
4. Very high in Vitamin E – an antioxidant. Antioxidants in skin care are important to prevent oxidative damage, which can lead to premature skin aging.
5. Very high levels of phytosterols that can help reduce trans-epidermal water loss, helping to keep skin hydrated.
6. Phytosterols also help to repair skin damaged by environmental factors including sun damage.
7. It’s a great source of alpha linolenic acid – an essential fatty acid that has regenerative and anti-aging skin benefits.
*According to the Oomah study (2000), raspberry seed oil has the ability to absorb UV light similar to a sunscreen with SPF 28-40. Some people misinterpret this as raspberry seed oil being an effective sunscreen, but in reality this claim has not been tested – the oils never went through strict SPF testing that determines the level of protection from sunlight. That being said, it is very likely that the oil will make a good addition to a natural sunscreen with proper UV filters due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
Formulated with some of the most anti-aging ingredients known in the botanical beauty industry. We have fortified this balm with the highest quality organic ingredients to address aging around the sensitive eye area. Here are just a few of the incredible actions; reduces DNA damage in cells, promotes regeneration of new cells, promotes collagen production, repairs collagen fibers, prevents the advancement of wrinkles. For more info click on ingredients.
“The Tree of Life” oil -Baobab oil contains approx. 80% β – sitosterol a strong anti-oxidant that reduces DNA damage in cells, quickly absorbs, high Omega 3, 6,&9 anti-inflammatory, slows aging process, Vit. A, D3, E, & F renews cell membranes, High vitamin C promotes collagen production
Prickly Pear tightens pores resulting in refined skin texture, prevents premature aging, highest tocopherol content than any other beauty ingredient, tocopherols are molecules with strong antioxidant and free radical scavenging properties thus preserving, protecting and regenerating skin. (Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol. 2011; 113: 403-408)
Neroli essential oil rich in Vit C promotes collagen production, repairs and brightens skin, cytophylactic properties promotes the generation of new cells and also boosts the health of existing cells
Roman Chamomile amazing anti-inflammatory, deeply hydrating due to its azulene content, calms skin, soothes irritation
Carrot seed essential oil high in Vit A, antioxidant
Cypress assists healthy fluid balance minimizing bags, increases vascular resistance minimizing dark circles
Sandalwood repairs collagen fibers & retains elasticity
Lavender healing, supports skin health, slows aging process
Calendula infusion in almond oil soothing anti Inflammatory
Rosehipseed oil regenerates skin, prevents the advancement of wrinkles and aging
Patchouli Essential oil stimulates the contraction skin, cicastrisant (cell regenerating)
All carried into the skin via a 100% natural moisturizer of Water, coconut & manioc plants condensed in their own natural alcohols, extracted without the use of solvents, avacodo oil, Vit E, Vit B complex factor, lonicera japonica.
"Flowers are the music of the ground. From Earth's lips spoken without sound."
Got dry Hands?For those who can't tolerate alcohol but want an easy to use hand spray. Its fresh lemony clean smell backed by organic tea tree is sure to please.